Missing You Quotes

Missing You Quotes


“you're an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry”
― Taylor Swift

“So I placed my heart under lock and key
To take some time, and take care of me
But I turn around and you're standing here”
― Debra Cox

“I just...I just miss him. And I hate being so alone.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

“But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles”
― Anna Nalick

“The silence isn't so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.”
― Owl City, Ocean Eyes [Deluxe Edition]

“When you miss someone....it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.”
― Coco J. Ginger

“Her heart had grown so familiar to the pain of life without him, that to respond now seemed too large a pleasure she could not endure. If pain was love, then she loved fiercely. Yet knew she could not be near that boy again.”
― Coco J. Ginger

“If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.”
― Claudia Gould

“Growth in love comes from a place of absence, where the imagination is left to it’s own devices and creates you to be much more then reality would ever allow.”
― Coco J. Ginger

“If you go, then I'll miss you.. terribly”
― Julia Hoban, Willow

“If you go, then I'll miss you.. terribly”
― Julia Hoban, Willow

Advertisements

Title: Missing You Quotes; Written by Unknown; Rating: 5 dari 5

No comments:

Post a Comment